Minced Lamb & Okra
- 500g mince lamb
- okra (lady's fingers)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion
- 6 spring onions
- chopped fresh garlic (lots)
- Mixed herbs
- Salt, pepper
- 1 tablespoon of gravy granuals
- tin of chopped tomatoes (or a jar of bolognese sauce if you don't have a lot of time).
- 1 mug of rice
- olive oil
- Chop the onion, spring onions and garlic, then fry in some olive oil in a large pan.
- Add the minced lamb, salt and herbs and cook until browned
- Mix in the gravy granuals.
- Add the okra and red pepper, then add the tomatos and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add a bit of water if required.
- Meanwhile cook the rice in a separate pan.
- Serve with rice and sald and olives .. yummy!