My Favourite Stir Fry
- Chicken, cut into chunks
- Leek, sliced
- Red pepper
- Garlic, lots of fresh garlic, chopped
- Mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- Dark soy sauce
- 1 cup of rice
- Olive oil
- Pine nuts
- Heat olive oil on a saucepan and add the fresh chopped garlic, and half the leek slices. Then add the chicken and salt and mixed herbs and fry for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Heat olive oil in a wok, add the rest of the leek slices, cabbage, red pepper, mixed herbs and salt.
- Keep stirring the vegetables for 5 minutes and add the pice nuts.
- Add the chicken to the stir fried vegetables, and add some dark soy sauce, stir.
- Serve with boiled rice .... and some olives.
Labels: stir fry