Fruity Coconut Oat Flapjacks
I've made these flapjacks a few times now, and they are always a hit :)
125g butter, melted
1 cup (90g) rolled oats
2/3 cup (110g) sultanas
1/2 cup (45g) coconut
chopped glace cherries
1/2 cup (75g) self-raising flour
1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
2 tablespoons honey
- Grease 23cm square slab cake pan, place strip of baking paper (grease-proof paper) to cover base and extend over 2 opposite sides.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Press mixture into prepared pan (I used a potato masher to press the mixture down firmly)
- Bake in moderate oven (180c) for about 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool in pan, refrigerate before cutting.
- ENJOY :o)