My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Home-Marinated Roast Chicken

I made up my own marinade recipe after looking at a few recipes and combining the ideas.
I added salt, pepper, basil, chilli, cumin, olive oil, yoghurt and honey to the chicken and left it in the fridge for a few hours.
Then I roasted the chicken in the Oven at 180 degrees C for ONE hour.

Home-Marinated Chicken Meal

Meanwhile I boiled the potatoes, covered them with mixed herbs and olive oil, and roasted them in the oven for 30 minutes.

I added the onions and red peppers to the chicken about 15 minutes before the chicken was ready.

The carotts, broccoli and sweetcorn were boiled in water and a little salt for 9 minutes........ ENJOY :o)

Marinated Roast Chicken Meal

1 Comments:

Blogger Hanan said...

hehe it's supposed to be a healthy meal :o)

I'll have to buy you a knife then you can make home-made chips :o)

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home