My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mustard & Honey Chicken Casserole

I did a bit of multi-tasking tonight after work.
I put 3 chicken breasts in a casserole dish, and added salt, pepper, basil, parsley and corriander.
Then I topped the chicken breasts with 'Honey & Mustard Sauce' (not home-made unfortunately, however I intend to make it from scartch next time).
I covered the dish with foil, then put it in a pre-heated oven at 180C for ONE hour.

Then I quickly changed into my running clothes and went for a 45 minute run while it was cooking.

I had a quick shower then cooked some rice to go with it and cut up some salad.

Mustard & Honey Chicken Casserole

It was really really yummy, which has made me want to make it from scratch next time.
The ingredients of the sauce include:
- Water
- Carrots
- Mustard
- Onion
- Honey
- Vinegar
- Cream
- Sunflower oil
- Garlic
- Salt
- Parsley

When I find a complete recipe I'll give it a shot :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home