My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

No Cooking Tonight

I didn't have time to cook a full meal last night, so I stopped at the supermarket and bought some fresh salads and meals and put them together.

The weather was nice last night, so I took the food outside :o)

No Cooking Tonight

I've copied the ingredients off the packets so I can try making them myself next time: Here you go:

Rice, Lentil & Roast Aubergine with Garlic Dressing
Ingredients:
- Cooked green lentils
- Cooked rice
- Cooked wild rice
- Red peppers
- Roasted Aubergines
- Garlic dressing (made from lemon juice, rice vinegar, salt, garlic puree & black pepper)
- Sunflower oil
- Celery (ewww)
- Spring onions

New Potato Salad
Ingredients:
- New potatoes
- Mayonnaise
- Salad onions
- Salt
- Pepper

Cheese & Onion Rolls
Creamy Taw Valley Cheddar & juicy onions, wrapped in butter enriched puff pastry (that's all it said on the packet)

Garlic and Herb Mini Chicken Fillets
Ingredients:
erm garlic, herb and chicken? hehe.

Try making them and let me know how you get on :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home