My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

ONION Week + Rice Bolognese

I took this photo specially for Friday Food Fiesta ONION Week, while I was making Bolognese.

Friday Food Fiesta

Taken specially for the Friday Food Fiesta Group - ONION Week.

Rob has made me a mini studio to take my food photos. It's great. He made it using white foam boards and lamps etc. Rob took the 2 photos above using my new setup :o)
I can't wait to take more food shots yay :)

I created the collage of the 2 pictures using Picasa.

Here is the Rice Bolognese I made:

Rice Bolognese

Method
- Fry onions and mince beef in a little olive oil until browned
- add salt, pepper, basil, corriander and parsley
- add a little beef stock for taste.
- add some tomato paste and a little garlic paste and mix well.
- add 2 tins of chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil then cover the pan and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring regularly
- cook the rice while waiting.
- serve with vegetables or salad of your choice :o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy!!

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home