My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mediterranean Soup

I'm in a "home-made soup" mood at the moment. Today I made a Mediterranean soup to serve with the lamb burgers and home-made fries I cooked.

Sundays are for naughty eating :o)

Mediterranean Soup

Soup Ingredients:
- 1 potato
- 1 carrot
- 1 leek
- 1 red pepper
- 1 courgette (zucchini)

Bring all the vegetables to the boil.
Add salt, pepper, chili, mixed herbs and vegetable stock.
Simmer for 20 minutes, then blend and serve! Yummy :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger France said...

That is exactly the type of soup I like. Thank you for the recipe. Easy and delicious. I'll do that when I'll have leak cause now I think they're expensive.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mediterranean eh? I'm not sure i trust your geography skills!

12:29 AM  
Blogger Hanan said...

thank you boomette1 :o) you can replace the leek with another vegetable (such as onion) if you like :)

darren my geography skills rule... you'll believe me one day ;o)

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home