My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Smarties Cookies

Ingredients:
- 125g butter
- 250ml light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 350ml flour
- Smarties
- milk chocolate chips (I also added chopped KitKat and Twix)

Smarties Cookies

Cooking Method:
1- Cream the butter and sugar well.
2- Beat in the egg.
3- Add the sifted flour and mix well.
4- Stir in the chocolate chips and smarties.
5- Place tablespoonfuls of dough onto a greased baking sheet and flatten slightly.
6- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 15-20 minutes.

Stack of Chocolate Chip Cookies

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many cookies does this make?

6:49 AM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Hi, I just wanted to say I think your recipes are fantastic I am from the uk too. I found your recipe for choc chip muffins on flicker, I have looked all over for a good recipe and yours looks great!
Thank you and I love your blog
Priscilla x

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

I would like to tell you how fascinating your recipes are, I am from Kuwait and I love Syrian food such as kousa bil laban, meat safeeha and mashawi yummy, I hope you would post some of your Arabic version recipes too!

Thank you very much, you are amazing! keep up the good work

Tosha

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home