My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Chocolate Chip Cookies

It's my turn to take treats into work for our Friday morning team meeting. I bought some croissants from the supermarket, but wanted to bake something too. So I made these chocolate chip cookies and a sponge cake.

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
- 125g butter
- 300ml light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 350ml flour
- milk chocolate chips
- white chocolate chips

Cooking Method:
1- Cream the butter and sugar well.
2- Beat in the egg.
3- Add the sifted flour and mix well.
4- Stir in the chocolate chips.
5- Place tablespoonfuls of dough onto a greased baking sheet and flatten slightly.
6- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 15-20 minutes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home