My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Monday, December 03, 2007

Chinese Chicken & Noodles

I started baking chicken breasts in the oven to cook an English meal but then realised I didn't have any potatoes ... so the meal turned into a chinese meal .... here's what I did:

Ingredients:
- chicken breasts
- herbs
- soy sauce
- onions, chopped
- spring onions, chopped
- fresh garlic, chopped
- cabbage, cut into strips
- red pepper, cut into slices
- salt
- chili
- olive oil

Chinese Chicken & Noodles

Cooking Method:
- Bake chicken breasts in the oven, topped with herbs and soy sauce, for 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a wok, and stir fry the vegetables, onions and garlic
- Add salt, chili and herbs
- Add soy sauce at the end
- Cook noodles in water, drain and add some soy sauce.
- Serve noodles, topped with vegetables, topped with chicken.
- Olives go so well with this meal :o)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home