My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lactose-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

I made some lactose-free cookies this weekend. I used 'Pure' which is a dairy-free sunflower spread, in place of butter.
I replaced milk chocolate chunks with dark chocolate chunks.

Lactose-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
- 185g 'Pure' (dairy-free sunflower spread)
- 110g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 225g self-raising flour
- dark chocolate chunks
- dark chocolate coco powder

Cooking Method:
- Beat sunflower spread , sugar and egg in a bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Stir in sifted flour.
- Mix in chocolate chunks
- Add the coco powder to half the mixture
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200C, gas mark 5.
- Roll rounded tablespoons of mixture into balls and place on greased oven trays. Bake in oven for 15 minutes, then cool in trays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home