My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another one of my favourite stir fries

Prawn Stir Fry

Ingredients:
- prawns
- 5 spring onions
- 1 leek
- 1 red pepper
- 4 handfulls of fresh spinach leaves
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic
- salt and pepper
- A packet of your favourite stir fry sauce
- soy sauce
- Noodles for 2 people
- olive oil

Another one of my favourite stir fries

Cooking Method:
- Heat some olive oil in a wok, and stir fry the garlic, spring onions, leek, red pepper and spinach for 4 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper
- Add the prawns and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add some soy sauce and stir
- Add your favourite stir fry sauce and stir well.
- In a separate pan cook the noodles for 4 minutes in water, drain the water and add some of the stir fry sauce to the noodles.
- Serve and enjoy (I always love eating green olives with a stir fry ... a bit weird I know, but very tasty)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home