My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Haloumi Cheese and Tomato Toastie

For lunch today, I made haloumi cheese and tomato toasties on wholegrain bread, and served them with wholemeal pasta and salad.

Haloumi Cheese and Tomato Toastie

To make the toasties:
- Choose you preferred type of bread (I chose wholegrain buns)
- Spread with cheese spread (or mayonnasie)
- Add slices of haloumi cheese, and slices of tomato.
- Add a little pesto (optional), I added some red pepper pesto.
- Grill or toast in a sandwich toaster for a few minutes until the cheese has melted a bit.

Enjoy :o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm glad I came across this site. I've tried one of your recipes (the soup), which I liked. Since you're half Syrian, I hope you have a lot of Arabic recipes. Anyways, thank you, and I hope you post more soon.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home