My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

England 1 - Paraguay 0

It was England's first game in the 2006 World Cup in Germany when I took these photos.
I invited my sister Sophie, Lee and Darren round to watch the match with me and Rob. I made us lunch to nibble on while watching England beat Paraguay 1-0.

Come on ENGERRRRLAND! :o)

World Cup 2006 Feast

Cubbee from Selfridge's in London. It's minced meat and cracked wheat, stuffed with mince meat and pine nuts. Very Middle Eastern, and so tasty :o)

Stuffed Vine Leaves from Selfridge's in London

Hummus Dip and chopped salad

Potato salad

Curley Fries

Oven cooked chicken drum sticks, marinated in olive oil, chili, herbs, salt, pepper, cumin, ypghurt and honey.



More Football Goodies :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home