My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Here are some of the lunches I make for Rob to take to work:

1- BBQ Chicken & Salad Bagel

Rob is a lucky boy

close up:

BBQ Chicken and Salad Bagel

Mango Chicken Baggette:

Mango Chicken Baggette

Mango chicken, cheddar cheese and cucumber in a white baggette. The mango chicken was interesting, I'm not sure the combination of mango and chicken is my favourite ... might go back to the BBQ chicken next time :o)

Mango Chicken & Cucumber Baggette

Chicken Tikka Bagel:
Another day ... another lunch for Rob to take to work.
Today we have chicken tikka with cheddar cheese and cucumber, on a white bagel.
Chicken Tikka Bagel

Turkey, Cheese and Lettuce Wrap:
Today we have a turkey, cheese and lettuce wrap with mayonnaise.
Simple, easy, tasty and healthy :o)

Turkey, Cheese and Lettuce Wrap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home