My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

I am female and British.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sunday Raspberry Pancakes

Sunday morning pancakes ... what a perfect way to start the day :o)

Sunday Raspberry Pancakes

Ingredients:
170g/6oz self-raising flour
1 tbsp baking powder
115g/4oz caster sugar (I only used 2oz)
Pinch of salt
2 eggs
275ml/10fl oz milk
A little butter

Method
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar into a bowl.
2. Using a whisk, add the eggs and the milk.
3. To cook the pancakes, preheat a non-stick frying pan. Add a little olive oil and pour a ladel-full of the mixture into the pan - Don't make them too big.
Cook until golden brown and turn over to colour the other side. Remove and place on a large plate. Keep it in the oven while you cook the other pancakes.
4. Serve with jam or cream or fruit ... or chocolate and bananas ... whatever you fancy :)

6 Comments:

Blogger priscilla joy said...

Hi Hanan! Found your blog off of google...you are the first baking blog I've found in the UK. Your food looks delicious! I agree..what a perfect way to start off the morning - with raspberry pancakes! As they say in England..looks jolly good.:)

5:28 PM  
Blogger Hanan said...

Thank you Priscilla for your lovely comment. I'm really pleased you like my blog ... you are always welcome to visit my blog and I'll try to keep adding more baking recipes :o)

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for this post! I can't wait to try this recipe out!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Those raspberries look perfect! Now I wish I could have had a lovely pancake breakfast this morning!

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there

Are you still going to add entries to your blog? I keep coming back and it's been the same since Feb =( I really enjoy your posts.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Hanan said...

Thank you for your comment deborah.

.. for who made the stars ... thank you so much for your commnent. You are right, I have not updated my blog for a while. Look out for more recipes soon :o)

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home